Specifications & features:
- A rotary hammer machine is a power tool that is used in heavy-duty works as a drilling and carving hard material.
- Instead of a special clutch, it uses a piston mechanism. To deliver more powerful hammer blow which make it possible to drill bigger holes faster.
- Rotary hammers are used for doweling and drilling through holes in concrete and masonry walls.
- This power tool is designed to chip or break up concrete.
- It is mainly used for demolition of hard surfaces, drilling holes, placing pins and anchor bolts.
- This tool is used in the manufacturing industry and construction industry.