Specifications & features:
- The 30 Kg Demolition breaker, also recognized as a demolition hammer or concrete breaker, is one of the powerful machines used to destroy large constructions.
- Professionals widely use a demolition breaker as a wall breaker machine as this is one of the best hammer drills for concrete with an advantage on best of all other demolitions.
- The demolition machine has powerful hammering, and this electric concrete breaker’s rotation enables the user to drill three to four times quicker in any masonry or concrete material.
- The 2200W Demolition drill machine can cut various substances, ranging from concrete floors to wooden walls.
- Concrete breakers are extensively used in construction activity and are the most hardened tools but very easy to work with.
- This demolition hammer machine PDB22001 is especially designed for destruction of the surface and best for breaking materials like concrete.
- The sledge hammer is one of the most demanding demolition tools because it has a long handle and double metal head.