Specifications & features:
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY THE ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
- Regular drill bits cannot be cut by steel, so you will need a heavy-duty, hard drill bit to work.
- For metalworking projects, you can count on two types of drill bits: titanium and cobalt.
- Titanium drill bits are high-speed steel drill bits (HSS) with a titanium oxide coating.
- In fact, most drill bits for metal are made to drill through a variety of materials, including wood and plastic.
- The least expensive twist bits are made of high-speed steel (HSS), and these basic bits are just great for most metal-drilling tasks.