Specifications & features:
- The libration pipe cutter blade is made from aluminum alloy, wear-resistant. It will never get rust.
- The tubing cutter is attached with a bearing, fitted on the roller to make the rotation smoother and clean.
- The copper tube cutter can be used to cut copper pipe, aluminum pipe, and thin stainless steel tubes. The cutting range is up to 2″ (50mm)(OUTER DIAMETER).
- There is a deburring tool attached with the pipe cutter tool, made of sturdy plastic construction and high-speed steel blades. It can deliver quick, clean, and easy inside diameter reaming of different tubes (e.g. copper, aluminum, PVC, and stainless steel tubes)
- A solid ergonomic PVC knob is designed on the bottom of the copper cutter, providing the stability when using the cutter and improving the cutting efficiency.